The Tagumpay (Ta Gum Pi) class is a four session interactive class that aims to:
1. Make Filipina ladies feel welcome and find mutual support.
2. Coach the ladies in their adjustment with the HK culture and ways.
3. Assist them through the formation of support groups to help them overcome homesickness. Homesickness often leads to poor performance.
4. Equip them to handle stress and take care of their personal well being.
5. Impart wisdom to them about the handling of their finances.
Through these classes that we hear their updates and immediately resolve issues they face as they arise. By resolving them, their attitude and mindset are realigned and refocused so they can succeed in their work performance making their employers and themselves happy.
Classes are values-based, grounded in the teachings of the Bible and very interactive. When certain issues or problems needed to be addressed more intensively, the participants are encouraged to have a person-to-person time with an ARROW staff for coaching and counselling.
Tagumpay classes are conducted every Sunday from 9:00-10:30 a.m. at the office of Arrow Employment Services. Classes repeat every month, so helpers can make up any classes they have missed. If you want your helper to experience tagumpay, encourage her to attend.
At ONLY HK $300 Tagumpay is an exceptional value and a wise investment in the success of your helper.