Now that you have chosen a helper, it's time to complete the application. Arrow will help you complete all the documentation needed to satisfy both the Philippines Consulate and the Hong Kong Immigration Department requirements. You will have to sign some documents in person and provide us with the information necessary to complete the application.
Here is what we need:
- A copy of your HKID card
- Proof of address
- Copy of a recent utility bill (electric, water, gas, home telephone or internet)
- If the bill is under your spouse's name, please bring a copy of your marriage certificate
- Proof of finances (please choose ONE)
- Most recent 3 months of salary deposits records
- Bank passbook/statement showing auto-payment of your monthly salary not less than HK$15,000
- Or, showing recent 3 months bank account statements for an account with a balance of more than HK$350,000
- If the income proof is under your spouse's name, please bring a copy of your marriage certificate
Names, Year of Birth, and HKID numbers of everyone living in the house
- Former or current helper passport full name, HKID number, visa expiry date and date of termination of contract
How much will it cost and which plan is right for me?