ORIENTATION FOR NEW EMPLOYERS
Saturday March 29, 2014
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Wecare Center, 20/F Sunbeam Commercial Bldg
469-471 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Yaumatei MTR Exit C
Arrow's new employer orientation will help you succeed in to getting off to a good start with your new worker. Mark it on your calendar now. (Cantonese with English translation) to change clothes.
You will learn:
- How to improve workers' sense of belonging
- What are the common concerns of Filipino new arrivals
- How to supervise helpers' work.
- How to conduct evaluations: frequency, content, and precautions
- How to understand Filipino culture
- New helpers common problems and treatment methods - such as: borrowing money, relationships with grandparents, mobile phone use, etc.
Fee: Arrow Employers, employers' spouse and parents - free of charge, Non-arrow employers- $150 per one person. 2 people: $200, 3 people: $250
If your elderly parent will normally stay with or be in charge of the helper, please invite them to attend too. You are welcome to invite your friends (employers of helpers) to come also.
You've invested a significant amount of money to hire a helper. Now invest one afternoon to learn how to establish a good long term relationship. Protect your investment. Register to attend now.
- 新傭工常見的問題及處理方法 - 如：借錢，與僱主的父母相處，手機的使用等。
费用：精薦僱主,配偶,及父母 - 免费，
非精薦雇主: 150元一人。 2人：200元，3人：$ 250